[Rushtalk] Biden at his best alone without teleprompter

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Nov 21 17:49:26 MST 2020

On Mon, 2020-11-16 at 19:11 +0000, John A. Quayle via Rushtalk wrote:
> [...]

Perhaps strokes are common among aging PINKOs.
Perhaps we should be considering Harris to be the real threat because I
doubt Biden has much more life in him.

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _
|      __,   ,_   | |       /\   _    _|_  __   _   ,_

Trump Skips G20 Event for Time on the Links
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb9b558e78c235583433st03vuc1
Cuomo Is Getting an Emmy. No, the Other One
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb9b55912e2135583433st03vuc2
Conservatives Have a New Target—One of Their Own
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb9b55931bc535583433st03vuc3