[Rushtalk] Dear President Obama: “You Seem To Think That You Are Still Relevant And Can Try To Manipulate The American People. You Aren’t And You Can’t”

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Nov 21 17:52:31 MST 2020

On Mon, 2020-11-16 at 19:13 +0000, John A. Quayle via Rushtalk wrote:
> I'll take a wild guess and say it might have been snowing in his
> nostrils.........

Yes I was thinking Bill Clinton might not be the only one with a nose
like a vacuum cleaner.

CWSIV

Trump Skips G20 Event for Time on the Links
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb9b6114310536113626st04vuc1
Cuomo Is Getting an Emmy. No, the Other One
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb9b611628a236113626st04vuc2
Conservatives Have a New Target—One of Their Own
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb9b6118177736113626st04vuc3