[Rushtalk] Anthony Fauci Is A Communist

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Nov 21 17:55:12 MST 2020

On Sat, 2020-11-14 at 14:44 -0500, Dennis Putnam via Rushtalk wrote:
> Well we can draw on experience. Lock downs were tried here an in
> Europe and neither worked. Sweden did not lock down and they are
> better than the rest of Europe regarding hospitalizations and deaths.
> Hard to draw more than one conclusion based on those facts.

Like Owl Bores inconvenient truth that climate change aka global warming
aka cooling is not a disaster but rather part of the earths dynamic
response to variations.  So to the intelligent response to the latest
sniffle which is really a dirty RED power grab.  Better we had let the
PINKOs die than to allow them to kill the economy..

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _
|      __,   ,_   | |       /\   _    _|_  __   _   ,_

Trump Skips G20 Event for Time on the Links
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb9b6b313a0136b248acst02vuc1
Cuomo Is Getting an Emmy. No, the Other One
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb9b6b33286036b248acst02vuc2
Conservatives Have a New Target—One of Their Own
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb9b6b35228436b248acst02vuc3