[Rushtalk] Antifa: Rise of the Black Flags

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Nov 22 12:08:06 MST 2020

On Thu, 2020-11-19 at 16:30 +0000, Stephen Frye wrote:
> Inevitable.  Control of the citizenry.  Isn’t that the whole idea?
> And once he gets away with it, others will start following suit.  This
> action, New York’s disaster plus civic failures, the squad telling
> Biden to bypass Congress.  This isn’t a California problem, or a west
> coast problem.  This is a national problem.  It’s a regime shift.
> Over the next few years we’ll see more and more government intrusions
> and power grabs.

Bite Me has yet to cheat his way into office in order to die and give
the real fascist female canine a chance to screw over the productive.

CWSIV

Trump Returns to G20, Rails Against Paris Accord
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fbab6dadc92f36da05dest04vuc1
Experimental Treatment Given to Trump Wins Approval
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fbab6dbc72836da05dest04vuc2
Another Senator Tests Positive
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fbab6db30b5236da05dest04vuc3