[Rushtalk] Living

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 26 07:29:50 MST 2020

Big tech and the cancel culture bears a lot of the responsibility. Also
our educational institutions. Complain to school boards about the
indoctrination of our youth. Be present when at home schooling is done
and push back when indoctrination starts. But be prepared to have your
child ostracized when you do or even suspended. Avoid using big tech
platforms particularly Google, Facebook and Twitter. Instead use
DuckDuckGo and Parler. Stop buying from Amazon and use other mail order
stores. Then the hard part, get your friends and neighbors to do the same.

P.S. Heal fast Stephen and have a Happy Thanksgiving in spite of Newsom.
I'm glad I live in a red state (I don't believe for an instant that it
has turned purple legitimately).