[Rushtalk] Censorship of real Science

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Aug 7 13:31:28 MDT 2021

On Fri, 2021-08-06 at 09:08 -0700, Stephen A Frye via Rushtalk wrote:

> BFD.  I was vaccinated against my will in the Navy.  Kids are forced
> to get all kinds of vaccinations to register for school.  There’s the
> cloud.  There’s reality.
>
> Stephen A Frye stephen.frye at outlook.com

In the military you sign away your life for a period of years.
Seeing the present abuse of power I now question any requirement for
vaccination outside medical need as decided one on one by a personal
doctor.
It is reported that NYC has had this forced vaccination for a long time
and people who submitted may be considered to have waved their rights to
object to anything.

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _
|      __,   ,_   | |       /\   _    _|_  __   _   ,_
|     /  |  /  |  |/       /  \|/ \_|  |  / / _|/  /  |

Democrat is SIN and TREASON

Homeland Security Warns of Threat from Trump Conspiracy
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/610edfea783225fe940dfst04duc1
Newest Olympic Medalist Has a Famous Dad
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/610edfea9711d5fe940dfst04duc2
Writer's 20-Year Worry: 'Did I Kill the Segway?'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/610edfeab5f015fe940dfst04duc3