[Rushtalk] More Definitive Proof of Genocide - Time for Nuremberg II

John A. Quayle quaylejohn at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 08:34:46 MDT 2021

Subject: More Definitive Proof of Genocide - Time for Nuremberg II

 #yiv2544743047 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Here is yet another source of clear, convincing evidence of decades long research and plotting to bio weaponize viruses and to create an atmosphere around them, including all the propaganda, the hype, the series of repeating social constraints and the artificial, ineffective and intentionally counterproductive "cures" for the problem caused by those who have plotted against humanity.
Doing so is a crime against humanity and violates the Nuremberg Code.  And as seen in the first Nuremberg trials, claiming ignorance or "Just following Orders" is no excuse.  Beware, Doctors and Health officials who encouraged, demanded and were paid to promote the "Jab," you are liable.
What is more, being in an elected or appointed position of power in our government (at any level - Presidential, Congressional, Administrative, State or local) where the office holder has sworn allegiance to the Constitution (Federal and State) and has intentionally endangered the citizens they were charged to protect, is High Treason.  We must charge and convict them all, and then hang them publicly on the lawn of the Washington Mall, just below the Washington Monument.
Watch this and if you can possibly find wiggle room for efficacy of the past 2 years or relief for ANY official from this scourge, please - do share.  Who should be exempt from Treason and Crimes Against Humanity?
 https://www.brighteon.com/1ea82016-5615-4184-a56a-2cd8cec6370b

|  | Dr. Richard Fleming interview with Mike Adams: 'The vaccine is the bioweapon'Dr. Richard Fleming interviewed by Mike Adams. NaturalNews videos would not be possible without you, as always we remain passionately dedicated to our mission of educating people all over the world on the subject of natural healing remedies and personal liberty (food freedom, medical freedom, the freedom of speech, etc.). Together, we’re helping create a better world, with more honest food labeling, reduced chemical contamination, the avoidance of toxic heavy metals and vastly increased scientific transparency. ▶️ Every dollar you spend at the Health Ranger Store goes toward helping us achieve important science and content goals for humanity: https://www.healthrangerstore.com/ ▶️ Sign Up For Our Newsletter: https://www.naturalnews.com/Readerregistration.html ▶️ Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/healthranger ▶️ Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/hrreport ▶️ Download our app: https://www.naturalnews.com/App ▶️ Join Our Social Network: https://brighteon.social/@HealthRangerwww.brighteon.com |