[Rushtalk] WaPo Turns On Biden...............

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 18 13:03:47 MDT 2021

Trump was already withdrawing. When he left office he drew down to 2500
troops. Whom, I might add, were sufficient to keep the peace. Then Biden
announced the complete withdrawal for the Talaban planners but no plan
of his own. He also ignored the advice of the Pentagon and State Dept.
to wait. Trump's plan was to withdraw by May 1 depending on ground
conditions. The reason is that in the fall, the Talaban are busy
harvesting poppies since they make their money that way. The winter is
too cold and then in the spring they are busy planting the next crop.
Summers they have nothing to do except fight.