[Rushtalk] *FINALLY*!

John A. Quayle quaylejohn at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 18:25:22 MDT 2021

                        This is long overdue, but only changes the wrapping paper and not the cabinet contents of wholly incompetents. Nobody in the
Biden Administration is worth a plugged nickel and not a single one of them is inexperienced. They are just impossibly stupid. I will say this that his defense advisors all told him NOT to pull troops out completely at once, but Biden stubbornly refused to listen - perhaps thinking that his legacy would be as an American hero of peace.

|   |
|      |
|   |

  |   |

|  Breaking: Biden Impeachment Talk Hits Senate |
|   |
|  Posted by Jesse Stiller  |
|   |

|   |

|   |

|     |
|   |

|   |
|   |
|  Breaking News Alert   |
|   |
|  This is a news alert we send to update you on stories receiving significant attention online.  |
|   |

  |   |