[Rushtalk] electric car charger powered by deisel generator

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Aug 20 20:13:11 MDT 2021

On Wed, 2021-08-18 at 17:34 +0000, John A. Quayle wrote:
>                         I won't argue that diesel engines are strong
> and will run for hundreds of thousands of miles. But, you can't get me
> to believe that it's cleaner than gasoline. I can rev my pickup truck
> all day and all night. You won't see anything come out of the tailpipe
> other than water vapor (gasoline has water and alcohol in it). You
> cannot do the same thing with a diesel truck. Stand them side by side
> and the smoke from a diesel engine is clearly evident.

Certainly if your referring to old transit buses which will likely
remain in service until total engine failure.
The cars I have seen did not belch smoke so its either the fuel or the
engine doing a better job.

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _

Democrat is SIN and TREASON

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag695&promoCode=A34454