[Rushtalk] Why VICE News Targeted Grand Solar Minimum Information for Internet Removal (OPEN RESPONSE) (36 minutes)

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Jul 4 09:32:57 MDT 2021

Why VICE News Targeted Grand Solar Minimum Information for Internet
Removal (OPEN RESPONSE) (36 minutes)
https://youtu.be/00zs8i4OAFY

VICE News supplied with a secret report from Advance Democracy put out a
"hit piece" against me specifically but named other Grand Solar Minimum
resource channels that need to be removed and censored from the internet
as well as Patreon. Here is my response and corrections to errors in the
VICE News article. First question to keep in mind, is why does a news
organization call for censorship ?

My Website: http://www.keyholejourney.com

Does iPod Touch Video Tell a Different Story Than Cops Did?
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60e1d4af2f3354ae71dest04vuc1
Pope Francis Goes In for Surgery
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60e1d4af2651354ae71dest04vuc2
New York Man Still Dodging Eviction After 20 Years
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60e1d4af4998f54ae71dest04vuc3