[Rushtalk] Another Reason Not To Watch The NFL!

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Wed Jul 7 10:31:40 MDT 2021

On Wed, 2021-07-07 at 13:51 +0000, Tom Matiska via Rushtalk wrote:
> The article only lowered my opinion of the Daily Caller. Other than
> her brief career as baby momma 7 not working out what facts are in the
> article that make him "worst human" material? Tom

No not lower of the daily caller rather that they just do not follow up
with the tragity of fatherless boys which feeds the 30% annual growth in
the prison indistrial complex.

This ball player is not an uncommon bad example and that is worthy of a
whole series of sermons especially in these AME churches where they need
to return to pre affirmative racism morality and decency.  Then perhaps
there would be fewer baby mommas and fewer BLM terrorists for the police
to kill.

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _

Democrat is SIN and TREASON

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag695&promoCode=A34454