[Rushtalk] Rashida Tlaib is at it again with this recent comment about people disagreeing with her opinion being racist

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Mon Jul 26 18:57:17 MDT 2021

Rashida Tlaib is at it again with this recent comment about people
disagreeing with her opinion being racist

June 28, 2021
0

The Left’s philosophy is simple. If you don’t like something, call it
racist.

If a liberal isn’t getting their way, they simply say it’s because of
racism, and then suddenly they get whatever it is they want.

And now, Rashida Tlaib is at it again with this recent comment about
people disagreeing with her opinion being racist.

“Squad” member Rashida Tlaib has made a name for herself when it comes
to crying racism.

For the most part, if you disagree with the Congresswoman from Michigan,
then you’re a racist.

Or at least that’s what Tlaib wants you to believe.

Just last week, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark
Milley was grilled by Republican lawmakers over claims that the U.S.
Military is woke.

General Milley said he wanted to understand “white rage” and linked it
to the January 6 Capitol riot.

In his testimony, Milley said, “I do think it’s important for those of
us in uniform to be open-minded and be widely read. I want to understand
‘white rage’ and I am white. I want to understand it. What is it that
caused thousands of people to assault this building and try to overturn
the Constitution of the United States of America?”

Video of the General’s testimony went viral as the Left sang his praises
and embarrassed the idea of a woke military.

Never one to miss an opportunity to push her radical agenda, Rashida
Tlaib tweeted out the video and stated that “opposition to critical race
theory is obviously rooted in racism and has just become the newest dog
whistle for racists.”

Once again, Tlaib equates disagreement with her ideologies to racism.

There is nothing racist about opposing the teachings of Marxism, which
is what Critical Race Theory is based on.

People like Tlaib throw around the word racist when they don’t want to
defend their outrageous and ludicrous ideas.

Liberals want complete and total control, and they will stop at nothing
to get it.

Yelling “racist” immediately makes people stop in their tracks, and that
is what the Left wants because then people back down from a fight.

It’s time Americans wake up to this radical way of thinking and stop
letting radical liberals like Rashida Tlaib accuse them of being
something they’re not.

Culture Watch News will keep you up-to-date on any developments to this
ongoing story.

https://culturewatchnews.com/rashida-tlaib-is-at-it-again-with-this-recent-comment-about-people-disagreeing-with-her-opinion-being-racist/?utm_source=cwnnl&utm_medium=ong&utm_campaign=1307611550

Report: Jailhouse Informants Were Offered 'Sex for Lies'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60ff5a28147ad5a2707ffst01vuc1
Biden: COVID Long-Haulers Qualify for ADA Protections
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60ff5a28387d55a2707ffst01vuc2
Republicans Seething Over Pelosi's Move
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60ff5a285bc7c5a2707ffst01vuc3