[Rushtalk] Example of Election Fraud

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Tue Jun 15 05:22:11 MDT 2021

On Tue, 2021-06-08 at 18:47 +0000, Stephen Frye via Rushtalk wrote:
> I cannot, for the life of me, understand their goals.  Just yesterday
> there was condemnation of people displaying American flags in their
> vehicles.  Really?  But when I step back, all of the issues that are
> being cited as crises are not new.  But all of a sudden, these are
> proffered as extinction level events, and damned near everyone is
> jumping on the bandwagon.  I want to ask all of them - “if these are
> such life-threatening issues, why didn’t you give a crap two years
> ago?  Two years ago you dicn’t give a crap because there was no threat
> to your bottom line.  But today you are afraid of being cancelled, so
> you jump on board with a prevailing philosophy - totally nonsensical -
> to cower in the corner so as to CYA, rather than standing on your own
> two feet.”  Right?  Coke caved, airlines caved, Disney caved, MLB
> caved, NFL caved, NBA caved.  Do they all really believe this crap, or
> are they solely interested in their bottom line?  I’m putting my money
> on the latter.

What if no fans returned to the stands then sports would have no money
to pay the players.

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _
|      __,   ,_   | |       /\   _    _|_  __   _   ,_
|     /  |  /  |  |/       /  \|/ \_|  |  / / _|/  /  |

Democrat is SIN and TREASON

Marjorie Taylor Greene Visits Holocaust Museum, Apologizes
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60c88da314c07da25698st03vuc1
He Was Lying on Couch When Police Burst In, Shot Him Dead
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60c88da3386bada25698st03vuc2
CNN Anchor Christiane Amanpour Reveals Diagnosis
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60c88da35ce08da25698st03vuc3