[Rushtalk] More election fraud data from the USA elections

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Wed Jun 16 10:38:23 MDT 2021

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Eric <eriicmed at outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021

http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2020_Election_Cases.htm

Out of 87 lawsuits: 39 considered non-merit;  12 are To Be Determined; 17 wins for Trump;  7 losses for Trump;  12 Voluntarily withdrawn

For those cases decided on merit where plaintive was able to argue facts of the case, Trump won 17 out of 24 cases with 12 more awaiting a decision.

For those that claim there was no evidence of violation of election law will have a hard time continuing that lie.

====================================

Trump should be winning them all but if any Dominion code is exposed
they are all exposed and Biden can be kicked out of office and his every
deed erased.
I wonder if Trump was threatened or tricked in some way to prevent his
persuing the ObombA birth certificate??  Perhaps Trump should expose
that truth and let the nation burn.  BLM will be out in force and we can
eliminate the threat once and for all.

Sadly we all know as with Reagan our Donald Trump can be tricked by
Fauci into useless shutdown and economic destruction when he should have
let democrats die.

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _
|      __,   ,_   | |       /\   _    _|_  __   _   ,_
|     /  |  /  |  |/       /  \|/ \_|  |  / / _|/  /  |

Democrat is SIN and TREASON

Biden, Putin Talks End Earlier Than Expected
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60ca294286f1329422e7cst02vuc1
He Reluctantly Testified. Now His Home Is Burned and He's Gone
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60ca2942aaf1b29422e7cst02vuc2
Lumber Price Shift Suggests a 'Bubble That Has Burst'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60ca2942cf41d29422e7cst02vuc3