[Rushtalk] IS HE LOSING IT? Biden Leans Over and Creepily Whispers Into Microphone While Talking to Reporters

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Thu Jun 24 14:31:31 MDT 2021

IS HE LOSING IT? Biden Leans Over and Creepily Whispers Into Microphone
While Talking to Reporters

Video on AirTV see site.

by  Collin Rugg June 24 2021

During a press conference on Thursday, President Joe Biden stopped
talking “normally” to whisper into his microphone about his how much he
is spending.

Biden was trying to brag about how much money he was spending but the
comments came across as creepy considering he was whispering into the
microphone.

“I got them $1.9 trillion relief so far,” Biden loudly whispered.
“They’re going to be getting checks in the mail that are consequential.”

WATCH:

        Biden's constant whisper may be weirder than Kamala's constant
        laugh

        — Jesse Hunt (@JJHunt10) June 24, 2021

Biden declared on Thursday that he had reached a bipartisan deal on
infrastructure.

“We have a deal,” he said.

“We all agree that none of us got all we wanted. I clearly didn’t get
all I wanted, they gave more than I think maybe what they were planning
to give in the first place,” Biden said. “But this reminds me of the
days when we used to get an awful lot done up in the United States
Congress.”

“Bipartisan deals mean compromise,” he added.

Fox News reports:

His announcement followed an Oval Office meeting with a bipartisan group
of senators, who were pitching a breakthrough pared-down agreement worth
about $953 billion reached the night before. Their proposed framework
includes about $559 billion in new spending that will be invested in
roads, broadband internet, electric utilities and other traditional
infrastructure projects over the next five years.

One of the biggest points of contention was how to pay for the measure;
according to a White House fact sheet, the financing sources include an
assortment of options, such as reducing the IRS tax gap, redirecting
unused federal unemployment money from the 26 states that are
prematurely ending the relief program and repurposing other Covid relief
measures.

Twenty-one senators – 11 Republicans and 10 Democrats – have endorsed
the framework, although it will likely need to win the support of Senate
Majority Leader Chuck Schumer in order to meet the 60-vote threshold
needed to pass legislation in the Democratic-controlled Senate under
regular order.

Read the breakdown of the spending below:

      * Roads, bridges, major projects: $109 billion
      * Safety: $11 billion
      * Public transit: $49 billion
      * Passenger and Freight Rail: $66 billion
      * Electric vehicle infrastructure: $7.5 billion
      * Electric buses / transit: $7.5 billion
      * Reconnecting communities: $1 billion
      * Airports: $25 billion
      * Ports & Waterways: $16 billion
      * Infrastructure Financing: $20 billion
      * Water infrastructure: $55 billion
      * Broadband infrastructure: $65 billion
      * Environmental remediation: $21 billion
      * Power infrastructure including grid authority: $73 billion
      * Western Water Storage: $5 billion
      * Resilience: $47 billion

What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!

https://trendingpolitics.com/is-he-losing-it-biden-leans-over-and-creepily-whispers-into-microphone-while-talking-to-reporters-crugg/

Professor: Condo Building Was Sinking Since 1990s
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60d4ebfc5724f6bfb4c03st01vuc1
Trump Received Multiple Emergency COVID Medicines
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60d4ebfc7a5ce6bfb4c03st01vuc2
Biden on Infrastructure: 'We Have a Deal'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60d4ebfc9da596bfb4c03st01vuc3