[Rushtalk] Kids' Face Masks to A Lab for Analysis

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Wed Jun 30 18:37:59 MDT 2021

On Sat, 2021-06-26 at 14:49 +0000, John A. Quayle via Rushtalk wrote:
>                       Not surprised.......people in my hometown are
> still wearing masks - even outdoors! They are rare, but, we still got
> 'em. One school district even required all of its athletes be masked
> (yes, wrestlers, too) and baseball players were no exception. The PIAA
> required all sports officials to be masked during competitive events
> (I wore one all Spring, when umpiring).

Silly and stupid but then mothers respitory doctors did not have Chinese
Juan in their offshore bank accounts.
Also Fauci was 40 years in government service and as Thomas Jefferson
warned no one can be ten years preacher, publican or innkeeper and be
fit for honest work.

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _
|      __,   ,_   | |       /\   _    _|_  __   _   ,_
|     /  |  /  |  |/       /  \|/ \_|  |  / / _|/  /  |

Democrat is SIN and TREASON

Crews Find 6 Victims in Rubble, 2 of Them Children
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60dd0e63d39f4e63718dst01duc1
Donald Rumsfeld Dies
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60dd0e642b82e63718dst01duc2
Cosby Freed After Sex Assault Conviction Is Overturned
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60dd0e6426e4de63718dst01duc3