[Rushtalk] Little Evidence Supports Use of Cloth Masks to Limit Spread of Coronavirus: Analysis

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Thu Nov 18 11:20:04 MST 2021

On Tue, 2021-11-16 at 17:01 +0000, Stephen Frye via Rushtalk wrote:
> This is nothing more than a political tactic. I’m on a local
> neighborhood newsgroup, and those that demand compliance are the same
> ones who use Facebook as their primary source.  If the leading dems
> believed masks are necessary, we wouldn’t be catching Nancy without
> one.  It’s a farce, and millions are falling for it - as planned.
> Just like the Rittenhouse trial -  why rely on facts when we can
> convict on the BS propagated by main stream media?  Truth be damned,
> and when all else fails: call them racists.

Sounds like a reason to pull off their mask and cough in their face and
watch them faint.

CWSIV

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag695&promoCode=A34454