[Rushtalk] Kyle Rittenhouse Has Been Acquitted on All Charges

John A. Quayle quaylejohn at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 11:27:32 MST 2021

                         This young man should be gleefully rubbing his palms together.  I left media 25 years ago because I couldn't stomach the partisanship and the lying at that time. Today, it's exponentially worse than ever. I dare to say that we have no more media in this country. What we have is a bureau of propaganda. If any of you doubt me, just go on YouTube and see the montage of reactions from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS (which ought to be called "see BS") and all of their braying jackasses. I can't fathom how Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremacist when he shot three WHITE people - who all had criminal records! One of them kept yelling "nigger" this and that before Kyle shot him. And by the way, can we stop acting like using the word "nigger" is like blaspheming God? The word is used in 95% of rap songs today. Comedian Dave Chappelle, who is black, used it on his TV show. But, nobody is allowed to say it, except black people - like it's an affront to God or something. More people take the name of Jesus Christ in vain but don't dare say anything but the phrase, "the n-word". CNN didn't learn a damned thing after losing a libel suit to Nick Sandmann to the tune of a quarter billion (that's right, with a "B") dollars. Brandon Biden has a hand in this, too, and I'd love to see Rittenhouse reach into Brandon's pocket for a hundred mil, at least.