[Rushtalk] I Can't Believe The Prosecution Is This Stupid!

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Tue Nov 23 08:46:34 MST 2021

Were their TV cameras in the court screwing things up like the OJ
trial??

CWSIV

On Sun, 2021-11-21 at 10:21 -0500, Dennis Putnam via Rushtalk wrote:
> Don't be so hard on the prosecution. The DA was under enormous
> political pressure to railroad Rittenhouse with a case he knew he
> couldn't win. His only hope was to work for a mistrial so he could
> blame the judge.

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag695&promoCode=A34454