[Rushtalk] Pfizer

John A. Quayle quaylejohn at aol.com
Sun Oct 3 08:29:02 MDT 2021

                         Absolutely true, Stephen. Here's another thing for your contemplation. My wife just retired in June after 42 years at Washington Hospital, first as a floor nurse, then as supervisor. She said that the Biden administration forced all US hospitals to cease dispensing HCQ after it was found to be effective in fighting Covid. Here's some data on vaccine deaths: https://rumble.com/vn12v1-attorney-thomas-renz-we-got-them.-fact-check-this-all-new-whistleblower-inf.html