[Rushtalk] Durbin the dunce

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Oct 9 03:31:07 MDT 2021

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Scott D

Dick Durbin, a Senator from Illinois calls senior citizens the Greediest
Generation as he compared "Social Security " to a Milk Cow with 310
million teats.

Here's a response in a letter from PATTY NYE from Illinois .. I think
she is a little ticked off! She also tells it like it is!

"Hey Dick, let's get a few things straight!!!

1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole (tit) for
FORTY YEARS.

2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS (since I was 15
years old. I am now 63).

3. My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other
Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for
decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give
OUR money to a bunch of zero losers in return for votes, thus
bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme
that would make Bernie Madoff proud.

4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and "your ilk" pulled
the proverbial football away from millions of American seniors nearing
retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65 to
age, 67. NOW, you and your "shill commission" are proposing to move the
goalposts YET AGAIN.

5. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying into Medicare
from Day One, and now "you morons" propose to change the rules of the
game. Why? Because "you idiots" mismanaged other parts of the economy to
such an extent that you need to steal our money from Medicare to pay the
bills.

6. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying income taxes our
entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why?
Because you "incompetent bastards" spent our money so profligately that
you just kept on spending even after you ran out of money. Now, you come
to the American taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt

To add insult to injury, you label us "greedy" for calling "bullshit" to
your incompetence.

Well, Captain Bullshit, I have a few questions for YOU:

1. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during
your pathetic 40+ year political career?

2. At what age will you retire from your pathetic political career, and
how much will you receive in annual retirement benefits from the
American taxpayers?

3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?

4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you
proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or as usual,
have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?

It is you, Captain Bullshit, and your political co-conspirators called
Congress who are the "greedy" ones. It is you and your fellow nutcase
thieves who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from
millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers

And for what? Votes and your job and retirement security at our expense,
you lunk-headed, leech.
That's right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole
purpose of advancing your pathetic, political careers. You know it, we
know it, and you know that we know it

And you can take that to the bank, you miserable son of a bitch.

P.S. And stop calling Social Security benefits "entitlements". WHAT AN
INSULT!!!!
I have been paying in to the SS system for 45 years

“It's my money”-give it back to me the way the system was designed and
stop patting yourself on the back like you are being generous by doling
out these monthly checks .

EVERYONE!! If you agree with what a Illinois citizen, Patty Nye, says,
please PASS IT ON!!!!

Man Attacked Ex With Acid So Corrosive It Dissolved Paint
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6161614cb8f68614c70acst04vuc1
Canada to Manning: Come Here So We Can Deport You
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6161614cd895c614c70acst04vuc2
Cops: Cut From Will, She Killed Dad and His Girlfriend
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6161614d36b5614c70acst04vuc3