[Rushtalk] [Fwd: FW: Where are the CLOWNS?]

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Oct 10 13:16:54 MDT 2021

-------- Forwarded Message --------

                                After viewing this, it made me think
                                that we were so lucky to be born in a
                                generation that could appreciate the
                                great "clowns" shown in this video. A
                                wonderful song sprinkled with humor and
                                the memory of when life was simpler.
                                Enjoy this one.

                                https://www.theretrosite.com/uploads/videos/6c636bd484d7.mp4

They are in Congress and the present White House.

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _

Democrat is SIN and TREASON

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag695&promoCode=A34454