[Rushtalk] Pfizer

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Oct 10 20:17:39 MDT 2021

On Sun, 2021-10-03 at 14:29 +0000, John A. Quayle via Rushtalk wrote:
>                         Absolutely true, Stephen. Here's another thing
> for your contemplation. My wife just retired in June after 42 years at
> Washington Hospital, first as a floor nurse, then as supervisor. She
> said that the Biden administration forced all US hospitals to cease
> dispensing HCQ after it was found to be effective in fighting Covid.
> Here's some data on vaccine deaths:
> https://rumble.com/vn12v1-attorney-thomas-renz-we-got-them.-fact-check-this-all-new-whistleblower-inf.html

They need people to die to empower the vaccine fascists also to kill the
elderly to save social security and medicare.

--

                |                     |
                 \                     \
 | ~x~ |/-----\   /    | ~x~ |/-----\   /
  \   /-Jazmine \_/     \   /- Carl  \_/

Fauci's Advice: Enjoy Halloween
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61639eba1c1a51eb9065dst03duc1
Police Chief: 15 Hit in 'Hellish' Bar Shooting
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61639eba3b9191eb9065dst03duc2
Trump Gets a King's Welcome in Iowa
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61639eba5d08e1eb9065dst03duc3