[Rushtalk] WaPo Turns On Biden...............

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Sep 12 13:57:42 MDT 2021

On Wed, 2021-08-18 at 15:03 -0400, Dennis Putnam via Rushtalk wrote:
> Trump was already withdrawing. When he left office he drew down to
> 2500 troops. Whom, I might add, were sufficient to keep the peace.
> Then Biden announced the complete withdrawal for the Talaban planners
> but no plan of his own. He also ignored the advice of the Pentagon and
> State Dept. to wait. Trump's plan was to withdraw by May 1 depending
> on ground conditions. The reason is that in the fall, the Talaban are
> busy harvesting poppies since they make their money that way. The
> winter is too cold and then in the spring they are busy planting the
> next crop. Summers they have nothing to do except fight.

Might be fun to watch them try to get along without drugs.
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210819-taliban-vow-to-ban-heroin-but-can-they-survive-without-it

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/can-taliban-survive-without-heroin-as-they-vow-to-ban-drug-trade-smuggling-101629370764396.html

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/04/1034376560/u-s-campaign-to-suppress-opium-trade-boosted-taliban-revenue-says-economist

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/8/24/in-europe-fears-of-a-flood-of-afghan-made-methamphetamine-grow

If only they would keep their word and let the people leave who want to
like the Americans and the rest of the westerners.

Seems like the Philipines we have overstayed our welcome in Afghanistan
but at least The True President Trump had a good plan for gradual secure
withdraw.

Another Democrat-Nam mess which makes us look weak in the eyes of the
world.

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _
|      __,   ,_   | |       /\   _    _|_  __   _   ,_
|     /  |  /  |  |/       /  \|/ \_|  |  / / _|/  /  |

Democrat is SIN and TREASON

She Refused to Mask Up, Now State Senator Can't Work
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/613e5bd81117d5bd77149st03duc1
Six Capitol Insurrection Officers Recommended For Discipline
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/613e5bd8301b75bd77149st03duc2
Trapped in Rubble, Woman Finally Heard 'I Got You'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/613e5bd84fe395bd77149st03duc3