[Rushtalk] Newsome Recall

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Sep 17 17:30:34 MDT 2021

On Wed, 2021-09-15 at 11:39 -0400, Dennis Putnam via Rushtalk wrote:

> I have no sympathy for CA residents now. The only problem is they also
> destroy the rest of the states when they export their politics.

This is how my family in Aradzona explains the ongoing reelection of
John McCain.
Refugee Californians not realizing they are the disease move to avoid
consequences of their politics.
In stead bring it with them and polute the new location.

CWSIV

France Recalls Ambassadors to US, Australia
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/614525495b4ce254874f8st03duc1
One Man Has Lost $27B So Far This Year
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/614525497ab7b254874f8st03duc2
Prosecutors Near Charges for Boeing's Top 737 Max Pilot
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6145254999ac7254874f8st03duc3