[Rushtalk] Newsome Recall

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Sep 17 17:34:09 MDT 2021

On Wed, 2021-09-15 at 16:07 +0000, Stephen Frye via Rushtalk wrote:
> I don’t get it.  But these days that applies to the whole country.
> California may stand in the forefront, but it is far from unique.
> This nation elected Biden.  It still supports him.  He can bumble,
> lie, admit his strings are being pulled, and the band marches on.
> General Milley can commit blatant treason, and the band marches on.
> DC, in regards to Afghanistan, is nothing more than a giant circle of
> finger pointing, and the band marches on.  Dr. FSU I has been caught
> in lie after lie, and the band marches on.  Joe Biden now dictating
> mandates and law, and the band marches on.  The CDC makes and enforces
> law in direct violation of Supreme Court ruling, and the band marches
> on.  Biden came to California and told the people that recalling
> Newsome is voting for Trump.  Things here are not good, but the trend
> setters are in DC, and we are all letting them get away with it.  We
> are all classic enablers.

Recalling Neusom is voting against Dominion voting machines which is the
beginning of the end for Democrat cheating.
Now that can be considered honest voting which we know is Trump winning.

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _
|      __,   ,_   | |       /\   _    _|_  __   _   ,_
|     /  |  /  |  |/       /  \|/ \_|  |  / / _|/  /  |

Democrat is SIN and TREASON

France Recalls Ambassadors to US, Australia
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/614526207a758261f78f7st04duc1
One Man Has Lost $27B So Far This Year
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6145262099639261f78f7st04duc2
Prosecutors Near Charges for Boeing's Top 737 Max Pilot
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61452620b865b261f78f7st04duc3