[Rushtalk] LAWLESS MARICOPA COUNTY: Something Stinks Bad As Votes Trickle In Days Later

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Thu Aug 4 23:22:05 MDT 2022

LAWLESS MARICOPA COUNTY: Something Stinks Bad As Votes Trickle In Days
Later
 by Kari Donovan
August 4, 2022

Voters in Arizona were growing restless because the Republican Primary
for Governor candidate’s winner had still not been announced by Thursday
afternoon.

“Two days after the Arizona primary, the governor’s race is still too
close to call officially, although Republican primary voters have Kari
Lake with a slight lead over Karrin Taylor Robson. It’s the highest
profile of the remaining races yet to be determined,” AZ Central
reported.

A big batch of vote results was scheduled to be released at 7 p.m. But,
according to the Maricopa County Elections Department, local AZ news
reported Thursday.

Looking for something to report on that wasn’t going to send people into
frustration, local media reported, the next AZ Gov. is going to be a
woman:

8 a.m.: A record 5th female governor

No matter who is the Republic nominee for governor, Arizonans in
November are poised to elect their fifth female governor, more than any
other state in the country.

If Kari Lake secures the GOP nomination, the sprint to November’s
general election will pit one of the state’s loudest 2020 election
deniers, Lake, and its chief defender, Democrat Katie Hobbs.

But not everyone was happy. Proponents of American First policies and
the platform of President Donald J. Trump were still frustrated.

“Election day revealed major concerns and possible fraud in the election
system,” Jim Hoft reported on Thursday.

On Wednesday, Hoft reported:

“Earlier, The Gateway Pundit reported that the County is stalling the
election for Governor and that they had not updated their results since
the middle of the night last night.

They stopped the counting after Trump-Endorsed Kari Lake pulled ahead
from a 10-point deficit.”

And election officials have not made much progress still.

Wednesday afternoon, Stephen Reicher, the Maricopa County recorder,
posted on his account:

Right now, we’re:

1) verifying signature of early ballots dropped off yesterday, retried
at night, and scanned starting at 1:00 AM

2) bipartisan extraction and processing of ballot

Then, soon, once we have grist for the mill, we will tabulate again.

Then on Thursday:
Unofficial results are updated, and 715,949 ballots have been counted.
We still have to count the rest of the verified early ballots dropped
off on Election Day, verified provisional ballots, & write-in
candidates. We’ll post more results Thursday after 7pm.

Maricopa County posted 5,188 to the R gov race.
Breakdown of batch:@KariLake 48.9%@KTaylorRobson 43.4%

The Gateway Pundit reported that Kari Lake is the clear winner for the
Republican Governor after a huge comeback based on the statewide
results. “However, the State and leftist media refuse to call the race
for Kari Lake” Hoft wrote.

The Lake Campaign told The Gateway Pundit, “we don’t know why Maricopa
county is taking so long to count the ballots, but we expect our lead to
keep growing when the county finally gets around to announcing the
results. We’ve won every other county and expect to win Maricopa as
well.”

Maricopa County’s website still shows that Kari is behind by 1%, but she
won in all other counties across the State.

According to Hoft, investigative citizens have seen trucks pulling into
the County Elections Department and people walking in with computer
bags, which sounds like a report of his coverage from the 2020 election.

The AP reported on some other problems with the primary:

“Officials in an Arizona county are vowing to overhaul their election
procedures after a shortage of some ballots at about two dozen voting
sites during Tuesday’s primary election led to some voters leaving
without being able to cast their ballots.”

On Tuesday, that earlier issue played a role during in-person voting at
some of the county’s 95 polling sites. Each site may have had as many as
ten ballot styles.

A surge of people going to the polls led to some sites either running
short or out of ballots. The county tried to print new ballots, but old
printers were limited, and it took a long time in some cases to get new
ballots to the affected polling sites.

At most, about 750 voters could have been affected out of about 50,000
total mail and in-person votes tallied from Tuesday’s election, but that
is “purely a guess,” Volkmer said.

“The actual number of people impacted, we have no ability to really
assess,” Volkmer said.

https://republicbrief.com/lawless-maricopa-county-something-stinks-bad-as-votes-trickle-in-days-later/

WTF is up in Sheriff Joe County????
CWSIV