[Rushtalk] [Fwd: Roe V Wade overturned]

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Jul 1 18:57:56 MDT 2022

According to a old professor of mine Freakonomics proclaims aborticide
is necessary for crime control.   Perhaps in states with gun control it
may be necessary but I would prefer armed citizens punishing criminals
after the fact not before they are born to poor democrat families.  So
next time an American is debating a Marxist PINKO for public office they
should bring up how democrats are the ones truly tough on crime.

--
Carl  Spitzer

Democrat is SIN and TREASON