[Rushtalk] PRO-LIFE VICTORY: The Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Abortion Restrictions Now Up To States

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Jul 1 19:03:25 MDT 2022

On Thu, 2022-06-30 at 17:44 +0000, John A. Quayle wrote:
>                         No, Carl. Several states have already had bans
> kick in, including Arkansas, Alabama, and Oklahoma:
> https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/us/abortion-laws-roe-v-wade.html

So its yes.  That is what I was referring too with the fall of ROE state
bans which were always law now become actively enforcable law due to the
fall of the lie that was Roe V Wade.  I look forward to the persecution.
Pro life states may loose their professional sports teams especially
football and certainly Democrats will feal unwelcome to have their
conventions in states with voter id and pro life laws already on the
books becoming active.  Now if we can get the misreading of the 14th
overturned and toss out all the anchor babies and their families.

--
Carl  Spitzer

Democrat is SIN and TREASON