[Rushtalk] Rant

Stephen Frye stephen.frye at outlook.com
Fri Jul 8 10:28:44 MDT 2022

Biden’s rant this morning about the Supreme Court’s ruling on abortion was a couple of orders lower than whale $hit.  It was sickening to listen to him.

For the sitting President to denigrate another branch of government the way he did is horrendously despicable.  It clearly shows that the man has no scruples whatsoever.  A clear exhibition of the depravity to which he and his party have sunk.

I am sure that this tirade is to try to gather support for his party in the upcoming elections.  Maybe it will work, maybe it won’t.  Doesn’t matter.  Even if red sweeps the midterms, nothing will change.  The blue left standing will simply use that as a catalyst for yet more vile hatred.

My rant is over.  Common decency is dead.  Respect is dead.  Personal integrity is dead.