[Rushtalk] New Hunter Biden Scandal

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Sun Jul 24 07:30:41 MDT 2022

     On Saturday, July 23, 2022, 12:02:19 PM EDT, John A. Quayle via Rushtalk <rushtalk at csdco.com> wrote:

 Judicial Watch Sues Secret Service for Hunter Biden Travel andSecurity Records

The Secret Service is covering for Hunter Biden.

We just filed a FOIA lawsuit against the U.S. Department of HomelandSecurity (DHS) for Secret Service hidden records on Hunter Biden’s traveland security costs. (JudicialWatch, Inc. v. U.S. Department of Homeland Security (No.1:22-cv-02097)).

We sued after the Secret Service (a component of DHS) failed to respondadequately to three separate FOIA requests in March and April 2022 for:
   - All records concerning the use of security and/or other services toHunter Biden and any companions; and
   - All records concerning the use of U.S. Government funds to providesecurity and/or any other services to Hunter Biden and anycompanions.
The Secret Service is violating FOIA law by slow-rolling and hiding HunterBiden records. What are they trying to hide?

We have some idea because in June 2020, we receivedrecords from the U.S. Secret Service showing that during the firstfive-and-a-half years of the Obama administration, Hunter Biden traveledextensively while receiving a Secret Service protective detail. During thetime period of the records provided, Hunter Biden took 411 separatedomestic and international flights, including to 29 different foreigncountries. He visited China five times.

The Secret Service records showed that countries and territories visited byHunter Biden, between June 2009 and May 2014, included:
   - Ethiopia and India on June 14-22, 2009
   - Argentina on September 14-17, 2009
   - France and Spain on November 9-13, 2009
   - Canada on February 12-15, 2010
   - Dominican Republic on February 18-22, 2010
   - Puerto Rico on March 20-27, 2010
   - China on April 6-9, 2010
   - Belgium, Spain, and the United Kingdom on May 5-8, 2010
   - UK, Egypt, Kenya, South Africa, Ascension Island, U.S. Virgin Islandson June 6-13, 2010
   - Denmark and South Africa on August 9-24, 2010
   - Hong Kong, Taiwan and China on April 16-22, 2011
   - Mexico on May 15-17, 2011
   - Colombia, France, United Arab Emirates and France again on November1-11, 2011
   - UK and Russia on February 15-18, 2012
   - Germany, France and UK on February 1-5, 2013
   - UK and Ireland on March 20-22, 2013
   - China on June 13-15, 2013
   - Switzerland and Italy on July 26-August 7, 2013
   - Japan, China, South Korea and the Philippines on December 2-9,2013
   - China and Qatar on May 7-14, 2014
According to reports,then-Vice President Joe Biden and Hunter Biden flew on Air Force Two for anofficial trip to Beijing in December 2013. The records obtained by JudicialWatch from the Secret Service show Hunter Biden arrived in Tokyo onDecember 2, 2013, and departed for Beijing two days later. While it istypical for the families of the president and vice president to travel withthem, questions have been raised about whether Hunter Biden used thegovernment trip to further his business interests.

I’ll report back to you if and when we get documents on Hunter’s latestactivities!