[Rushtalk] President Trump goes off on Biden STOTU

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Wed Mar 9 10:16:50 MST 2022

On Tue, 2022-03-08 at 16:54 +0000, Stephen Frye via Rushtalk wrote:
> All of this rhetoric is totally counterproductive.  It accomplishes
> nothing other than the continued cultivation of division and
> polarization.  I keep hearing the debates and accusations on “what
> would have happened under Trump”.  How stupid are we.  That’s a total
> waste of time.  It’s a total waste of time to sit around and whine
> about what anyone “should” have done.  It’s too late for any of that.
> There is only one direction left to look.  One question to answer.  To
> what lengths are we prepared to go to stop Russia?  If we are not
> prepared to do whatever it takes, then admit it. S as no if we are
> prepared, then make that fact crystal clear to Putin, and follow
> through.  These piss-any sanctions won’t do it - unless our goal is to
> goad Putin into provocation.  Damned cowardly, and very risky of human
> life.

The nation is polorized now and forever and divided free and would be
masters and owners of slaves.  We will either get Trump back or have a
civil war with great blood letting richly merited and deserved, unless
GOD takess things in hand like Sodom and Gamorra.   Russia is a
distraction leave them alone perhaps the European nations will learn to
be respectful and grateful for American blood and treasure wasted upon
them during the cold war.

--
Carl  Spitzer

Democrat is SIN and TREASON