[Rushtalk] Mounted Police Trample Protesters as Trudeau Regime's Brutal Crackdown Continues

Stephen Frye stephen.frye at outlook.com
Wed Mar 9 14:08:17 MST 2022

Well, (no sarcasm), I don’t believe in the rapture.  Then again, what I mostly believe is that I really have no idea what lies ahead.  Over the years I have so many things that different experts *know* are true, yet none of them agree.  All throughout history experts have believed the Apocalypse was upon them.  After the ascension, the experts believed He was coming back any day.  Me?  I’m very certain I’ll die.  If the whole God thing and eternity aren’t real I wii be very pissed.  Judgement?  Well, I *believe* I know what I’ll br asked, but none of us can know for sure.  Personally I believe that the whole life cycle starting billions of years ago is an experiment.  I choose that word carefully - over test.  To me, test implies some expectation of failure.  On the series “Lucifer”, he explains judgement and the possibility of damnation very profoundly.  I look around, and I ask myself - “ how much possible knowledge is there in the universe?”  I ask myself - “how much of all of that possible knowledge do we really command?” And my final question to myself - “how much of that possible knowledge do we think we really command?”  I know this all off track from the initial thread, but I remember the episode of Star Trek - Space Seed, where Spock said that superior intellect breeds superior ambition.  The quest for power.  Unquenchable.  Does any leader ever believe he or she has enough?  To what lengths will one go to acquire it?  Other than ants, we’re the singular species that makes organized war.  As a species we are willing and ready to go to any length to get what we want - and have the audacity to do it God’s name claiming that God is on our side.  God doesn’t need the Rapture.  We’ll wipe ourselves out.