[Rushtalk] Mounted Police Trample Protesters as Trudeau Regime's Brutal Crackdown Continues

William White wbbanjo at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 12:10:32 MST 2022

Hello, although I have not posted much over the years, I have, nevertheless followed this list since the early 90's.  It has helped me to sort through a number of issues as I discovered in the Clinton years that the Democrat party had become untenable for me.   That estrangement has increased as the Dem have veered left and remain on that trajectory.   The thug like behavior of the so-called liberals is on display in Canada.  Their attack on faith is evident on both sides of the border.
Bill