[Rushtalk] Just Received This - Dovetails With EVs

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Tue Mar 15 05:46:12 MDT 2022

 Remember the doomsday "peak oil" predictions of a few short decades ago?   The battery industry must be approaching "peak lithium" by now.    Tom     Peak oil, 20 years later: Failed prediction or useful insight? - ScienceDirect
    On Monday, March 14, 2022, 10:42:20 PM EDT, John A. Quayle via Rushtalk <rushtalk at csdco.com> wrote:

    Subject: pass this on to all you know

 Here's an astonishing read. Important and verifiable information:

About 6 months ago, there was a news program on oil and one of The Forbes Bros.    was the guest.  The host said to Forbes, "I am going to ask you a direct question and I would    like a direct answer; how much oil does the U.S. Have in the ground?"  Forbes did not miss a    beat, he said, "More than all the Middle East put Together."

The U.S. Geological Service issued a report in April 2008 that only Scientists and oil men knew    was coming, but man was it big.  It was a revised report (hadn't been updated since 1995) on    how much oil was in this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota, western South Dakota,    and Extreme eastern Montana.

Check THIS out:
The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska's Prudhoe Bay and has the    potential to eliminate all American dependence on foreign oil. The Energy Information    Administration (EIA) estimates it at 503 billion barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable    (5 Billion barrels), at $107 a barrel, we're looking at a resource base worth more than $5.3 trillion. "When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see their Jaws hit the floor.

They had no idea." says Terry Johnson, the Montana Legislature's financial analyzer.  "This     sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field found in the past 56 years," reports    The Pittsburgh Post Gazette.

It's a formation known as the Williston Basin but is more commonly referred to as the 'Bakken.'     It stretches from Northern Montana, through North Dakota and into Canada. For years, U.S. Oil exploration has been considered a dead end.  Even the 'Big Oil' companies gave up searching    for major oil wells decades ago.

However, a recent technological breakthrough has opened up the Bakken's Massive reserves,    And, we now have access of up to 500 billion barrels. And because this is Light, sweet oil, those    billions of barrels will cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL!!!!!  That's enough crude to fully fuel    the American economy for 2041 years Straight. And if THAT didn't throw you on the floor, then    this next one should - Because it's from 2006 !!!!!!

U.S. Oil Discovery - Largest Reserve in the World Stansberry Report Online - 4/20/2006.  Hidden    1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains lies the Largest untapped oil reserve in    the world.  It is more than 2 TRILLION barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush Mandated its extraction.  In many recent years of high oil prices none has been extracted.  With this mother    lode of oil why are we still fighting over off-shore Drilling?
They reported this stunning news:  We have more oil inside our borders, than all the    other proven reserves on Earth.

Here are the official estimates:

 8 times as much oil as Saudi Arabia

18 times as much oil as Iraq

21 times as much oil as Kuwait

22 times as much oil as Iran

500 times as much oil as Yemen

And it's all right here in the Western United States !!!!!!

HOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this? Because the Environmentalists and    others have blocked all efforts to help America become Independent of foreign oil!  Again, we are    letting a small group of people Dictate our lives and our economy. WHY?

James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've got more oil in this very compact area    than the entire Middle East, more than 2 TRILLION barrels Untapped. That's more than all the    proven oil reserves of crude oil in the World today, reports The Denver Post.

Don't think 'OPEC' will drop its price even with this find? Think again!  It's all about the competitive marketplace, it has to.  Think OPEC just might be funding the environmentalists?

Got your attention yet? Now, while you're thinking about it, do this:

Pass this along. If you don't take a little time to do this, then you should stifle yourself the next    time you complain about gas prices, by doing NOTHING, you forfeit your right to complain.

Now I just wonder what would happen in this country if every one of you sent this to everyone    in your address book.

By the way, this can be verified. Check it out at the link below !!!!!!
                                            USGS Releases Oil and Gas Assessment for the Bakken and Three Forks Formations
 of Montana and North Dakota | U.S. Geological Survey [usgs.gov]