[Rushtalk] UKRAINE PRESS RELEASE ABOUT JOE BIDEN

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Mar 19 11:14:10 MDT 2022

On Thu, 2022-03-03 at 15:41 +0000, John A. Quayle via Rushtalk wrote:
> Corruption is running rampant in the world right now, not just in the
> US, but that is no excuse. It must be halted!

IMHO the way Sodom WhoNotSane was halted on the end of a rope is what is
needed.  Of course I am not adverse to the Chair or the Firing squad.
Most every nation needs a new government except perhaps the Swiss having
perfected contentment to live as they choose within their own borders.
Americas problem is we need the old government which obeyed the law the
new one is completely lawless and due to Dominion machines any
legitimacy.

--
Carl  Spitzer

Democrat is SIN and TREASON