[Rushtalk] President Trump goes off on Biden STOTU

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Mar 19 11:22:04 MDT 2022

On Tue, 2022-03-08 at 12:07 -0500, Dennis Putnam via Rushtalk wrote:
> The solution is very simple. Turn on the US oil spigots again and
> flood the world with oil. That will accomplish 4 things. It will
> create high paying jobs here, lower energy prices here and around the
> world, reduce European dependency on Russian oil (as it was when we
> were a net exporter of energy under Trump) and decimate Russia's
> economy so Putin will be unable to afford continuing a war with
> Ukraine.
>
> Unfortunately the extreme left controlling the Dems prefer advancing
> the idiotic "New Green Deal" over lives and a potential nuclear end to
> civilization. Which makes me think, is world wide radiation considered
> pollution?

Leftist idiots perhaps desire to end America so their communist ways can
prevail.  I think however states with voter ID which voted Trump might
not go along with the deal and break away and appoint Trump their first
president and let the blue states go to hell or reconquer them at a
later time..

As to your good sense proposition what is needed is Trump in the
Whitehouse to get it done receeded by a blood letting in the midterm
elections.  If we have veto proof majorities we could do it from
congress.

--
Carl  Spitzer

Democrat is SIN and TREASON