[Rushtalk] Mounted Police Trample Protesters as Trudeau Regime's Brutal Crackdown Continues

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Mar 19 11:34:33 MDT 2022

On Fri, 2022-03-11 at 19:10 +0000, William White via Rushtalk wrote:
> Hello, although I have not posted much over the years, I have,
> nevertheless followed this list since the early 90's.  It has helped
> me to sort through a number of issues as I discovered in the Clinton
> years that the Democrat party had become untenable for me.   That
> estrangement has increased as the Dem have veered left and remain on
> that trajectory.   The thug like behavior of the so-called liberals is
> on display in Canada.  Their attack on faith is evident on both sides
> of the border.

Faith and the freedom is gave birth too.  Remember freedom is
Judeo-Christian in nature and is what some would call White Culture.
Notice all the minority Marxists come from places where freedom is
rationed at best along with food and what they call justice.
All this is under assult by the leftists working for the globalist scum
who would rule behind the scenes using forms of communism to hide
behind.

--
Carl  Spitzer

Democrat is SIN and TREASON