[Rushtalk] Mounted Police Trample Protesters as Trudeau Regime's Brutal Crackdown Continues

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Mar 20 07:48:27 MDT 2022

On Thu, 2022-03-10 at 16:50 +0000, Stephen Frye via Rushtalk wrote:
> People have been seeing the last days of Revelations for two thousand
> years.  The last days will come because we cause it, not God.  In that
> light, we could well be on our way, but not likely.  We have not yet
> begun to show our readiness and willingness to destroy ourselves.

I guess Planned Parenthood and the Wars out weakling fraud in the
Whitehouse is letting happen is not enough.
We do have the Fauci Ouchie but its not yet killing enough yet.  If it
did it would bring about political reform in America by eliminating the
reprobates and PINKOs who promote Planned Parenthood and the fascist
notions behind the blue state responses to Wuhan.

--
Carl  Spitzer

Democrat is SIN and TREASON