[Rushtalk] Patent summary for Wuhan flu treatment

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Mon Mar 21 13:45:48 MDT 2022

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Sherry Swiney <taoss at att.net>

FYI

Sherry

https://media2-production.mightynetworks.com/asset/26423355/Patent_Summary.pdf

PATENT SUMMARY - CORONAVIRUS

January 28th, 2000 US Patent 6372224

The first vaccine ever patented for coronavirus was actually sought by
Pfizer. The application for the first vaccine for coronavirus was
specifically for this S Spike protein, the exact same thing that
allegedly we have rushed into invention in 2021.

April 19th, 2002 US Patent 7279327

The NIAID filed for a patent based on work funded by Anthony Fauci at
the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill started in 1999. The patent
was for an infectious replication defective coronavirus. It was
specifically targeted for human lung epithelium. In other words, we made
SARS specifically to target human lung tissue and we patented it several
months before there was ever an alleged SARS outbreak in Asia.

April 2003 US Patents 7220852, 46592703P, 7776521

These 3 patents were sought by the CDC and not only covered the gene
sequence of SARS coronavirus, but also covered the means of detecting it
using RTPCR. This is a BIG problem as the CDC would then both own the
patent on the gene itself, and its detection, giving 100% of the
provenance of not only the virus itself, but also its detection. Seeking
these patents was a violation of 35 US Code section 101 as it is illegal
to patent a naturally occurring substance. The patent office twice
rejected the patent on the gene sequence as unpatentable, because the
gene sequence was already in the public domain (99.9% identity with the
already existing coronavirus). BUT…CDC paid an appeal fine in 2006 and
2007 effectively overriding the patent office's rejection of their
patent. In 2007 the CDC got the patent on SARS coronavirus. Essentially,
they paid a bribe to the patent office and what’s worse, they paid an
additional fee to keep their application private.

28th of April, 2003 US Patent 7151163

3 days after CDC filed the patent on the SARS coronavirus (and 4 years
before it was actually awarded) Sequoia Pharmaceuticals filed a patent
in antiviral agents of treatment and control of infections coronavirus.
In other words, CDC filed 3 days earlier, and then the treatment was
filed 3 days later.

Sequoia Pharmaceuticals became rolled into the proprietary holdings of
Pfizer, Crucell and Johnson & Johnson.

How would one have a patent on a treatment for a thing that had been
invented 3 days earlier?

Also, this was issued and published before the CDC patent on coronavirus
was actually allowed (2007). Is not physically possible to patent a
thing that treats a thing that had not yet been published (especially
given that the CDC had paid to keep it secret).

Jan 6 2004 Conference: “Bioterrorism, Emerging Infectious Diseases,
Antimicrobial Therapeutics, and Immune Modulators”

Merck introduced the notion of what they called "The New Normal". "The
New Normal" is the language that was adopted by the World Health
Organization in 2020.

The Global Preparedness Monitoring Board hosted the conference. On the
Board of Directors were the Chinese Director of Disease Control, Bill
Gates's Dr. Elias of the Gates Foundation, and Anthony Fauci.

2007 and 2008

World Health Organization state that we had eradicated coronavirus as a
concern. But still billions of dollars is subsequently spent globally on
a vaccine for a thing that had apparently been declared ‘eradicated’ in
2008.

5th of June, 2008 US Patent 9193780

Ablynx (now part of Sanofi) filed a series of patents that specifically
targeted what we've been told is the ‘novel’ feature of the SARS COV-2
virus. Specifically they targeted the poly basic cleavage site for SARS
COV, the novel Spike protein and the ACE-2 receptor binding domain which
is allegedly novel to SARS COV-2.

These patents were issued November 24th of 2015.

And then…

In 2016, 2017, 2019 a series of patents, all covering the RNA strands
and the subcomponents of the gene strands (specifically as it relates to
the polybasic cleavage site, the ACE-2 receptor binding domain, and the
spike protein) were all issued to Ablynx and Sanofi. And then Crucell,
Rubeus Therapeutics, Children's Medical Corporation,
LudwigMaximilians-Universität in München, Protein Science Corporation,
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, University of Iowa, University of Hong
Kong, Chinese National Human Genome Center in Shanghai.

In total, there are 73 patents issued between 2008 and 2019 which have
the elements that were allegedly ‘novel’ in the SARS COV-2.

There was no outbreak of SARS, because all elements of it had been
engineered.

2015 Peter Daszak (EcoHealth Alliance) as reported in the National
Academies of Press publication February 12th 2016

"We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical
countermeasures such as a pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the
media and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype
to our advantage, to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if
they see profit at the end of the process."

2016

A paper that was funded during the Gain-of-Function Moratorium and
written by Ralph Baric stated:

“…the SARS coronavirus is poised for human emergence.”

It was not only poised for human emergence, it was now patented for
commercial exploitation, 73 times.

2017 and 2018 The National Institute of Health file a Certificate of
Correction to US Patent 7279327 (see 2002) to ensure that it was the NIH
maintained complete ownership rights.

This Patent was the one that gave the NIH the rights to develop the
vaccine (later shared between the University of North Carolina Chapel
Hill in November of 2019 and Moderna, in November of 2019).

UNC Chapel Hill, NIAID and Moderna began the sequencing of a spike
protein vaccine, a month before an outbreak in December 2019 ever
happened.

March 2019 Moderna amended a series of 4 rejected patent filings to
specifically make reference to a ‘deliberate or accidental release’. The
intention of the patent applications was to commence the process of
developing a coronavirus vaccine.

September 2019 ‘A World At Risk’ World Health Organization

The documented scenario presented by the WHO suggested that we need to
prepare for a 'coordinated global experience of a respiratory pathogen
release, which by September 2020 must put in place, a universal capacity
for public relations, management, crowd control and the acceptance of a
universal vaccine mandate’. HELLO!!!

This was the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board's unified statement.

                                 All data provided by Dr David E. Martin