[Rushtalk] Batteries are only a storage device! (They are eviroromentally a disaster)

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Mar 26 12:38:04 MDT 2022

On Tue, 2022-03-15 at 16:53 +0000, Stephen Frye via Rushtalk wrote:
> I think we have all agreed on the issue of being forced. I don’t
> believe it has to be an all or nothing proposition.

Yes by all means let liberals drive tinfoil cars which get good mileage
which can not stand collision with a Yugo and east coast liberals drive
electric toys which quit in the winter and so become commie popsicles in
the Winter thus saving America from their voting and opening up whole
states to be repopulated with Americans.

but do not force that Earthmother godless nonsense on someone who is not
of that religion.  If human sacrifice is part of their religion then let
them die do not demand that I participate in that religion.

--
Carl  Spitzer

Democrat is SIN and TREASON